Through our Asset Management training workshops and courses we have helped many organisations and individuals to understand the potential behind reaching ‘Excellence in Asset Management’, and have issued more IAM Endorsed Training certificates than any other provider.
Why use AMCL's Asset Management Training?
- Institute of Asset Management Endorsed Training Provider (ETP)
- Issued more IAM Endorsed Training certificates than any other provider
- Global training capabilities
- Programmes cover ISO 55001
- Full spectrum of training on offer – from introductory to detailed appreciation and application
'Introduction to Asset Management' eLearning Package
Part of our Blended Learning approach, allowing you to learn at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home or office. This eLearning package covers the six Asset Management subject groups in AMCL’s Conceptual Model, which has now been adopted by the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) to help to describe the overall scope of Asset Management. Through industry examples and case studies, the eLearning package highlights the fact that Asset Management is about the integration of these groups of activity and not the activities in isolation.
Why use AMCL’s eLearning Course?AMCL’s eLearning package is ideal for those who want to gain a solid understanding of Asset Management systems and approaches, and can be accessed through any computer with an internet connection*. This means learners are able to limit the time spent away from day to day duties, with no need to travel as they can study from the comfort of their workplace or home office. AMCL’s eLearning uses the Asset Management Conceptual Model, adopted by the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) and references ISO 55001 as well as other sources of good practice. Through industry examples and case studies, AMCL’s eLearning highlights the fact that Asset Management is about the integration of these groups of activity and not the activities in isolation.
- Cost effective: No classroom or instructor fees, and no need to travel or spend more time than necessary away from daily duties, with less cover required.
- Flexible: Learners study where and when they want to, all that is needed is a computer and internet connection*.
- Effective: Learners study at their own pace, in a comfortable environment, and with less pressure to understand content ‘straight away’.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.